You can book through our website or by making phone call.
For now the meeting point is our office stop at balaju and also the drop off at the same point. Private reservations will have private pick up and drop off.
We don’t have any group discount policy, however you can write to or call us after making reservations that you are travelling in group. It will make us easier to serve everyone better.
We respect everyone’s dignity and freedom both. However making
difficulty for others or misbehaving is strictly prohibited.
There can be maximum of 35 passengers for comfortable partying.
Whenever you have questions please write us at email@example.com or call us. If you are near to our employees please visit them and ask your questions.
All our reservations are nonrefundable and prepaid. If you inform us on time at least 12hr before, we might change the date and time but last-minute cancellation is nonrefundable and non-changeable.
If you are drunk and is unable to party comfortable, it is strictly prohibited to enter to the bus.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the bus at any time.
There is no special dress code, however high heels are not allowed in the bus.
Currently we have not specified any routes. We will find the routes
according to traffic and road status inside the Kathmandu valley.
For now we only start from our designated point and drop at the same point.
Yes, it is behind the bus by the side of smoking zone.
Yes only on the designated smoking area.
You can buy both warm and cold food in the bus.
If you have booked private party and if it is not finished on time it will cost 10,000/- for every exceeding hours.
For now, booking is only for the Kathmandu valley.
Party Bus Nepal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum Alcohol age is 18 years
- A maximum of 35 people per booking
- Pencil hill not allowed
- Outside Drinks and Foo are Strictly not allowed
- Do not misbehave with other participant and Women
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, Infant, Child, Senior Citizen: Balance controlling, Walking and standing disability, etc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- In case of protest / demonstration cancellation, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- In case of damage its guests liability for the full payment.
Party Bus Nepal
- 20% payment before booking
- 100% refund before 14 days of reservation
- 10% cancellation charge if cancelled prior to 48 hours
- No refund if not cancelled before 48 hours